Auckland District Health Board Charitable Trust (A+Trust)
1. You may make donations to us, and certain information about the Trust or Auckland District Health Board may from time to time be made available to you by the A+ Trust.
2. By making donations, through the A+ Trust Website, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in effect at the time of donation.
3. These Payment Terms are subject to change without prior written notice at any time and such changes shall apply to any donations made after such changes are posted to the A+ Trust website. Therefore, you should review these Payment Terms prior to making a donation so you will understand the terms applicable to your transaction.
4. If you do not agree to these Payment Terms, do not make any donations on the A+ Trust Website.
5. To make a donation on the A+ Trust website, you must:
a) be over 18 or have the consent of your parent or guardian;
b) comply with these Payment Terms
c) have a valid credit card which you are authorised to use for making the donation under these Payment Terms.
6. You agree to accept responsibility for all donations made by you.
7. The A+ Trust does not receive or hold your credit card details.
8. All donations and payments which you make the A+ Trust through the website are made through a separate credit card transaction gateway, the eWay Payment System (http://www.eway.co.nz). This gateway is not operated by us. The gateway is operated by a third party provider called eWay (eWay). Transactions through this gateway are processed and settled by Westpac.
9. The Payment System accepts Visa and Mastercard credit cards as forms of payment.
10. By submitting a donation through the Payment System, you authorize Westpac to charge the account you specify for the donation or purchase amount. An email will be sent confirming receipt of your donation.
11. All payments are to be made in New Zealand Dollars. If you are making a payment using a foreign credit card we have to convert your purchase to New Zealand dollars at the exchange rate on the day it is processed. Your bank may also charge an additional conversion fee for converting your local currency to New Zealand Dollars.
12. You must not make a donation in relation to the A+ Trust through any fraudulent means.
13. The A+ Trust has a no refund policy on its donations. If you change your mind about donating for any reason, the Trust is not required to honour a request for a refund of this money. However, if you believe that a genuine error has been made in connection with your donation, please contact us. We will endeavour to work with you to correct any such error, and if necessary, make any refund or corrections that are appropriate.
14. Please see the Privacy section below regarding how we deal with your credit card number and other personal information.
15. You consent, that we may send commercial electronic messages to, or otherwise contact, you in relation to your donations through the website.
16. You consent, and consent on behalf of the credit card holder, that Westpac and eWay send commercial electronic messages to or otherwise contact you and/or the credit card holder in relation to your donations through the A+ Trust Website.
The A+ Trust is committed to keeping your personal information private. You may browse and access information without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information, that information gathered from you will be treated as confidential, will be kept securely, and will not be passed on to any third party, except in the circumstances outlined in this policy.
When you donate you authorise us to store your details on our database and you will receive information from time to time on the A+ Trust or ADHB activities. If at any time you do not wish to receive this information please click ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the newsletter.
The A+ Trust does not receive or hold your credit card details.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner provides further details of the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects information in New Zealand.